Friday, October 05, 2007

First SoLO!!!

Yahooo!!!
I flown the first solo in my life on 2/10(Tuesday)
I got my SPL on 1/10(Monday).
Then i knew that the first solo flight in my life is soon.
when i flying circuit with my instructor on tuesday morning,after 2 good circuit i did.
He suddenly made a decision to full stop for tat circuit(be4 tat i ask for touch n go to the tower).
And he told the tower will sent me to my first solo.(^.^Y)yeahhhhh.
after i heard tat,i felt nervous n excited.
but tat solo circuit i flown good as last 2 circuit i flown.
when i rolling on the runway,i forgot to close the windows(=.=)but i closed it after i realised.:P
turn crosswind,downwind, radio call n landing great as 2 circuit i flown early,
the last funny happen is i done my pre-landing check on final.OMG(-_-")
anyway i land the plane safe.hehe...

No comments: