Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Live good today and enjoy tomorrow!

Continue preview post.
After I posted the preview post.
Quite a number of frens came to me and ask me movie.sweet ^.^
Ling Siang,Sze Theng n 4J la.U all r great lo..
u 3 take turn movie with me since i havent watch any movie yet.:P
I just came to know a principle of life.
Satisfy with wat u had but dun upset with wat u dun have.
My frens and I are planning go to P.Langkawi on 28 of Jan - 30 of Jan.
Tat mean i gonna celebrate my Big 2 and 1 years old birthday there.yahoo....
I'm so eagle to go there with them on 2009.Tat will be very fun...haha....
Exciteddddddddddd......cant wait till that day....
2 months to go...>.<
I wan to appreciate some of my frens,
They R,
KK,Ray,Yun Hao,Cheelam,Jun Xiong,Yong Quan,Ling Siang,WenPui,Yuet Hua,Eng Wee N Andrew.(排名不分先后):P
U all r the best.DO u know?I love u all.

No comments: